Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanksgiving Treats

Okay I know that Thanksgiving is long and gone, but I meant to post these pictures from our class!  They are too awesome to just forget about.  :)

Here are my precious kiddos!  We made the cutest turkey hats during morning work on the last day before Thanksgiving break.

The turkey hats are easy to make!  There is not much preparation needed.  Die cuts make everything a lot easier, too!  If you would like for me to upload a pattern for this, let me know!


My sweet room mom also made a bunch of AMAZING treats for our class.  Below is a picture of the most adorable Mayflower gift bags that she sewed together herself!  She added a stick & stationary card with their names on it and then filled it up with goodies.  I don't know who was more excited...my kids or ME!


She even made the most delicious Pilgrim Hat Cookies!  They were made from E.l.f. Fudge Striped cookies & a marshmallow dipped in chocolate!  WOW!  They were definitely enjoyed by everyone.



And my room mom even gave me a HUGE gift basket full of Thanksgiving goodies!!!  There were Yankee Candles, candle holders, notepads, candy, a Turkey doll, lotion, etc.   She is just amazing.  I am so thankful for all of her help this year.  She always puts so much time and effort into everything that she does!!!


I know it was a few weeks too late but I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving.  I know that I have SO much to be thankful for.  :)   I am very blessed!

5 comments:

  1. You only have 13 kids!? WoW! haha Your room mom is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! I had a lot absent that day! I have 19! :) And YESSS! She is AMAZING!!!!!! In fact, all of my parents are totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your canoes! We used to make them out of paper years ago...but those are way cuter!!
    (new follower!)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that Jennifer shared about your blog on facebook! I'm a new follower! And your design is SO adorable! Love it!

    Creating & Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jennifer: Thanks SO much! My precious room mom made those and surprised our entire class, including me! I don't know what I'll do without her next year! If I don't have someone else step up to the plate, I may end up making these myself! They are too cute to pass up!

    Thanks for following! I love your blog & I am following you back!

    @ Erin: You are too sweet! I am glad that she shared my blog as well!!!! I am so happy to finally get a few more followers! It's hard when you are first starting out. :) I am following your blog as well!

    Thanks ladies! And I promise I am going to get better about posting more often...I have been so lazy lately!

    ReplyDelete