Monday, November 28, 2011

The Sweetest Students Ever!

I just had to write a quick post about how precious and sweet my students are!  I absolutely love when they bring in pictures and notes that they have made for me.  It is just so heart warming that they think about me even when they are at home or at after school programs.

Jenna wrote this one in her journal one day.  It says, "I LOVE my new teacher Mrs. Thompson.  In fact, I love Mrs. Thompson so much that I love first grade."  Hahaha how funny and sweet!



Then Andrew brought this picture to school one day.  It says "Mrs. Thompson is the best teacher in her classroom."  HA!  I'm glad that out of all of the teachers in MY classroom, I am the best one, hehehe!


They are just so precious and funny!  Things like this can really
 make my day and help to remind me why I am a teacher in the first place!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment