Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Confession: I Am Addicted to Blogs!

I never thought I would be the type of person to spend so much time looking at blogs online...but it is truly addicting!  I love seeing what other teachers are doing in their classrooms.  I have gotten so many new ideas for activities in my classroom and I thought...why not share some of my own ideas?  So here we are!

I am a first grade teacher to 19 lovely boys and girls.  I really look forward to sharing our classroom with you!  I plan on trying to do at least one post a week (that may change, for better or worse...haha).  I also am really excited because I am going to start designing some cute printable games/activities!!!  Some will be free and others will be available on TeachersPayTeachers.com.  I will give you my TPT info when it is ready!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment